- You are interested in training/consultancy in computational modelling or LaTeX
- any of my old chums, wiling away a boring day at work may decide to try looking me up
- You are interested in promoting 'real science' (S.T.E.M) projects in schools/colleges.
- You are interested in building a leading in-house and outreach STEM programme.
- If anyone is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Physics / Mathematics / Computing Teacher to A-level / IB in the UK (esp. the North East), New Zealand, Canada, Australia or France.
At a personal level I am committed to setting up a national class STEM programme in the sort of geophysics/space-science projects described here, either in-house or as an outreach programme. I would welcome the opportunity to do so as part of my day job in a school or college rather than at present pursuing this goal privately.
These projects are cheap, research-level and are being released open-source. I would be happy to offer help to any individual or educational establishment who would like a go.
Drop me a line if interested.
- Holly Mount RC Primary School
- Bury Grammar School for Boys
- Aston University B.Sc. Physics
- Manchester University P.G.C.E. Physics
- Salford University M.Sc. Computational Physics
- Salford University Ph.D. Computational Physics